Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kelly over

Hey!!
Yesterday Kelly (Dunlap) came over to sleep over. When she got here we didn't know what to do, until I showed her Ashley and I's production of Blow (by Kesha). We had made a music video that was AWESOME a few weeks back. So, Kelly and I decided to do a music video to "I just wanna run" by the downtown fiction.
Our video was about Kelly and I fighting over a blanket. We walked into the store, and it was 50% off, and we both wanted the same blanket(this really intense instrumental music playing). We fought and Kelly won and ran (when i just wanna run started) all the way around the house, and went to her house and fell asleep. Then, i went into her room and traded out the blankets (one that was 50% off, but not the good one). I gave the ungood one to Kelly and Stole the good one, and went to my house. Kelly woke up, and realized she had the wrong blanket, and came to my house. She tried to steel the blanket off me while i was sleeping, but i woke up and chased her. I tripped, and fell, and she hid in the pantry. I looked in the pantry, but couldn't find her because she was around the corner. Then, she came out thinking i was gone. I chased her and we both fell on the couch. then, we realized how stupid we were being, and we became friends. then, we had a picnic (with just goldfish) on the blanket. then, we got up and skipped, and bowed.
Then, we had bloopers. The first one was kelly running around the house getting to her room, but when she got to the garage (she was supposed to go inside), the garage door was closed
Another one was me, after i got the blanket, leaving the room, and going, mwahaha. It was not convincing AT ALL. hahahah
The last, and my personal favorite, was when i was stealing the blanket off of kelly, william was filming, and he started laughing, and then he was like, there's low battery. and then, i was like, "William!!!!!!!!!! YOUR FIRED!!!!!" and he was like, in this really sad voice, "but there was low battery"

Well, Kelly and I did that like ALL night. It was so much fun. The best part was that everything fit in PERFECTLY with the music. Like, Kelly started running at the beginning, and it said, I just wanna run
Another one was when Kelly and I became friends, and we took off our eyemasks from the top of our head, and we threw them on the ground. Right then was when it said "throw it away"
Another was when kelly was sleeping, and i came in, and it said "sick of loosing sleep"


It was so awesome and i am so proud of it!!! THANKS KELLY FOR ALL UR HARD WORK!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment