Monday, May 30, 2011

ALL ABOUT THE LAKE

hey!! i am at the lake right now. It is like 2 hours away from our house, but i don't exactly know where yet. We got here around 1, and ate lunch, swam, and checked into our room. The drive up was nice. I read, listened to my ipod, and slept. When we got here, we saw the lake, and it was pretty pretty. Then, we had lunch. It consisted of turkey bagel sandwiches. It was really good. Next, since our check in time wasn't until 4, we swam for a while. It was really fun! After, when our parents were resting by the pool, we went to the playground right next to the pool and did a scavenger hunt with random things we found. Then, we found some legos bodies, but could not find the head (this was at the park), so we searched in the sand for quite some time, and we found only one head and a random school bus. After, we played in the pool a little. Then, i accidentally hurt Andrew- :( - (he was not letting me in the club of him and william. I had to guess the password) so we went inside. Our room is really cool. There is 2 queen beds, a tv, a mini fridge, a bathroom and a closet. Not too big. Then, we watched TV for a little while and took our showers and stuff like that. Also, we had a bunch of cookies and lemonade because they are free in the lobby. The lobby is REALLY nice. It is all wildlife-like. We soon figured out we forgot mommie's bag at home, so now she is all sad. :( She is sitting outside, William and Andrew are talking to her, dattie is renting a boat for tomorrow, and I am typing. We have not had the best of days, but i hope tomorrow will be 100% better.

Write back then!!!





Hey!!! it is now 10:37, and we just had dinner. It was really good. I had pasta. Well, we went to wallmart to get my mom a swim suit and me a few things. i got a spongebob t-shirt and an awesomely cool jacket!!! hahahah!! After that, we came back here for dinner, very good might i add again. Then we went out in front of the hotel and had smores. There is a fire everynight with smore stuff. SO COOL!!! Then andrew and i played corn hole (beanbag thing where u try to get them in a hole) Then we played ladder ball (where ladders with 3 poles, and strings with golf balls on either end, and you try to get them on the ladder by throwing) that was fun. Then we swung on the swing all together (william andrew and i) and then we came inside, and i found a computer in the lobby, so cool, that anyone could use, and that is what i am doing. I went on my email and had like 10, and checked those, all from angela, ashley, and 1 from kelly. I told them all to visit here :) well, i better go. OH! there is a phone that someone left behind here!! lol!! well, i have to go. We are playing Balderdash upstairs. I have been down here for a while. PROBIBALY ALREADY STARTED!!! OH NO!!!!! BYE!!!


write back tomorrow!!!! :)




HEY!! its not tomorrow, but it is 11:13. Almost tomorrow. 47 more minutes!!! Well, I got upstairs, and They weren't playing balderdash. grrrrrrrr. They said it was "too late", so i set my bed up, i am sleeping with my mom, and I began to read. They have fancy book lights, but they are not complimentary. :( so, i was reading, and i told my mom to read my blog. so she did. And then i decided to get on, but she was on her phone, so it was taking a long time. So, i then went the 2 steps to get to my dad's computer, and now i just changed the background because SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, now it is a lake. Then i started posing again. I will be posting quite frequently with the everyone computer downstairs in the lobby, and my dad's up here in the room
my dad wants me to leave now. It is time to read. Aww. my dattie wants my book light. no thanks!! well,
POST tomorrow!!! and i mean really tomorrow!!!!
till then!!! :)


HEY!! it is tomorrow. And i am posting. Well, i got up this morning, (i had the weirdest dream that we were presenting our geography projects, and lucy, rachel, and nicole were at my table, and mrs. veal was just like, ok. Harrison cook will go first and then emily, because we are going in alphabetical through the class. (i am not after cook!!) well, then she asked us if we all had our salads. Then, i woke up) and we had the complimentary breakfast in the lobby (i had froot loops and apple juice) and then i got ready, and we left to the marina. We had rented a boat for 10 am to 2 pm. We were all really excited. When we got there we saw our boat and the dude explained to us how to use it and stuff, and we took off. First we rode around (very fast) for a while. Then we played in the lake and tried to guess the passwords for eachothers clubs. fun. THen, we took out the tube and put it on the back of the boat and rode it. First andrew, william and I went. Andrew and i purposely fell off. :) Then just andrew and william. Then, my dad and i. That was not the best because my mom was driving the boat, so she was a MAINIAC!!! my dad and i went like 8 feet into the air!!! Then, andrew and dattie, then mommie and andrew(i think. maybe not that order). Then we had lunch on the boat. Bagel sandwiches agian. :) yum!!! Then we played a little more on the lake. After, we all got on the boat and we took a fast run through the lake. We also tried to find the rope swing, but we never did. Then, mommie, william and i took the tube and just rode slowly back to where the boats were docked. We were sad it was over :( It was so much fun!! After we took a quick plunge (dattie word!!) in the pool to get cooled off and such. Then we came back to our room. I took a shower, and then watched the vido for my book (skeleton creek: the raven- really GOOD BOOK!!! like the best series EVER!!) and now i am on the computer in the lobby. OH! we also popped some popcorn in the lobby, because, of course, we brought our own. IT WAS SO GOOD!! i love popcorn!!! :)It is 3:44. I should probibaly go, becuase there are people surrounding me at the tables eating. AKWARD!!!!!!!!!! well, i am now going to check my email and then let william play on the computer.
TTFN!! (ta ta for now) Write back later!!! probibaly tonight!!! bibi!!


hey! it is so not tonight only 3:57. i am still on the computer. the people left (yeah!!) and i just checked my email. I felt i needed to say i had 9, and i just checked it last night. 8 were from ashley and 1 from my mom. wow ashley if u r reading this. U ROCK!! :) well, i better go throw my popcorn bag away that my mom just told me to do. :( and give the computer to william. bibi!!!
TTFN!!! write back, well, probibaly (i can NEVER spell that!!!)not tonight. earlier. knowing me:)


HEY!!!! it is 6:24 (it is officially tonight), and we have not been doing much. After i blogged last, william couldn't find anything to do on the computer, so we both went outside and played corn hole and the ladder game. Only, it did not last long. I was getting eaten by misquitoes. GRRR. so then we came inside. Mommie was sleeping, and andrew and dattie were reading, so william and i went out to the lounge area right outside our door, upstairs, and we turned on the TV. It is so cool because we can watch whatever we want. Even change the channel. FUN!!! :) and not many peeps are here, so ya. They wont redicule us. Well, i watched like 1 show, and then fell asleep for 1 and a half shows, so like 45 minutes. Then, when i woke up, william was still awake and there watching tv. i suspect he never moved. well, then i watched the other half of the wizards of waverly place that was on. Then, it was like 6, so i went back in the room and got ready to go to dinner. I could not wear my Sponge bob shirt :( it needed to be fancy. well, mommie does not call it fancy, but she wanted me to be "cute". Now, i am here and we r about to leave, so......
TTFN!! post after dinner and stuff. maybe tomorrow, but probibly (still cant spell!) not.


HEY!! it is so way not after dinner. it is only 6:39. we r leaving soon. I just checked my email. I had like 7, 1 from angela. 6 from ashley. GO ASHLEY!! :) well, then after, ashley was on the same time as me, so i got like 2 more from her. so, ya. i got to go to dinner. bibi!!
later tonight i will post again!! TTFN!!


HEY!! it is now 9:02. We just finished eating our smores out by the fire. We had dinner, i had a very small cesar salad and a few bites of andrew's crab cake. Tonight we sat inside. After dinner, we came out and andrew and i played some corn hole. He won. 6 to 3. Close!! :) jk. well, after that the whole family played ladder ball. It was really fun!! Dattie and I were the 2 finalists. He won though. :( for the 2 finalists, we played 4 rounds until dattie actually got 2 points on the 4th. grrrrrr. Then we had smores. i just had one. my personal lowest record. well, then i cam inside and straight to the computer. fun.
probibly post tomorrow when we get home. we r leaving at like 6:30. way too early!! grrrrr


HEY!!! i am home!!! it is tomorrow!!! it is 9:52 right now. We got home at, WOW!! 8:52!! amazing!! well, when we got home we unloaded the car, i fed mattie and got her litter box, i listened to music, i unpacked my bag, i checked my email, and now i am here. I had like 38 emails because when i check them elsewhere, they do not appear checked. only like 7 of them i hadn't read. Mostly from ashley. Well, ya. In the car i slept. ya. pretty much the whole time. We left at around 6:45. I got up at like 6:15. grrrrr. early. Well, that is all for this post. hope to post another something on a later date. BIBI!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great recap. I feel like I'm there now. Oh, wait. I am. It's 9:55. Bedtime. Early leave tomorrow, remember? Love, Dattie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep. grrrrrr. I'm tired. OH!! have to go to swim practice!! love ya dattie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet posts em. you are rockin. mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your blog post, it kept me entertained all the way from Atlanta to Myrtle Beach! Thanks for letting me enjoy your journey along with you. Now be careful not to hurt your brothers!

    Much love,

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete