Saturday, February 19, 2011

SHOUTOUT


hey guys!! I just wanted to make a special shoutout to my grandma who is so loyal and awesome. she comes on my blog about every day! and no one else does!! so happy seeing this mimi!!! and only u! i love you so much and hope to see ya soon. well, actually i am in the mountains right now with u and i will see u until we leave. so, i love ya and see ya when i get downstairs. tehe. i love ya so much! thanks for being loyal! (u r talking about the new york trip and nana rite now. idk if u know i am on the computer tehe)

3 comments:

  1. What happened to my comment? I know I left one while you were here at Northcroft???? As you know, Miss Em, I love everything about you and I think it is great when you blog so I can keep up with what you are doing and what you are interested in. I can't wait to have you and William spend the night this week end while Andrew and your parents are in New York. I know we are going to have a good time, just wait and see! Kisses, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look. sorry i don't get on much. keep updating more and i'll be back more. love you! dattie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got to tell you again...YOU WERE AWESOME IN SEUSSICAL! "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr Seuss...I love that quote!...

    and...I love you!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete