Thursday, July 1, 2010

Braves Game

Last Sunday (after camping), my dad, my brothers and I went to the Braves game. It was so cool because we were only 4 rows from the front. The only bad thing was there was no shade, so it was really hot. :( But it was still really fun. Every once in a while william and i would go up to the air conditioner, which felt really awesome. At the beginning, we all got frozen ice cream, which cooled us down and was really good. We left close to the end, but it was too hot to stay longer. when we were leaving, there was a coke zero thing where u would take a picture with your phone of a coke bottle, and send it in, and if u won, u would get a free coke t-shirt. both my dad and my brother tried twice, and nothing happened, but when my dad tried a third time, he won. We walked back and my dad gave the t-shirt to me. It is black with a coke zero on it. It is really cool. Also, all of us got free coke zeros. They were really good. I am so glad i went and it was so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment