Saturday, April 3, 2010

KITTYS and other stuff

One of my favorite cat pics from the internet!

hey!! If you scroll down, you will find a bunch of games! they are fun! Well, there are quite a few things I got to tell you, my brother Andrew has a blog. it is www.andrewsblog-droiddoes.blogspot.com it is so cool! visit it! Also, at my school, we are having a play. It is Beauty and the Beast. I am chip (the tea cup) and my brother is Cogsworth (the clock) so come and see it! It is April 21-24 it is going to be cool! Hope you can come! Have fun with my blog!!



Peace, Love, CATS!!


1 comment:

  1. I know it is going to be a great play! You guys have worked so long and hard at rehearsals. I am very sorry that Grandad and I will be out of the country when the show plays. But...be sure and Break-a-let for me!!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete